Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello!!

Subscribe to this thread
Im Winston. 
I just graduated college at Johns Hopkins and looking to go back to get a degree in engineering And coding. I am a pretty good hacker and I’ve been joining the majority of the cracking forums for advice on certain things. I have not delved too deep into the hacking world I have made it pretty far as too making it a profession for myself hacking hackers.
Welcome to Crackingsoul!
Hope you won't hack CS?
Welcome to Cracking Soul Winston. I admire fellow like-minded people like you. Hope we can enjoy CS together. A tip, read the rules and regulations. The forum is well organized from threads to the ranking system. I hope you won't hack CS. Cheers! from the Philippines!
a warm welcome to u here at [url=crackingsoul.com][color=#00369b][font=Impact]crackingsoul.com[/font][/color][/url][color=#00369b][font=Impact] -[/font][/color]

[font=Arial]enjoy[/font]
Welcome.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='genesis14000' pid='48511' dateline='1578503231']
Welcome to Cracking Soul Winston. I admire fellow like-minded people like you. Hope we can enjoy CS together. A tip, read the rules and regulations. The forum is well organized from threads to the ranking system. I hope you won't hack CS. Cheers! from the Philippines!
[/quote]
Well, let him get to the Member group if he can.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.