Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello

Subscribe to this thread
Hi, My name is George and i'm here to kill some time. I've read the rules so no worries there. The site looks interesting. I've browsed a few similar sites to this but this one looks the best so far.
Hello George! Welcome to Crackingsoul.com.
Enjoy your stay.
[quote='g30rgetw0006' pid='13133' dateline='1529801356']
Hi, My name is George and i'm here to kill some time. I've read the rules so no worries there. The site looks interesting. I've browsed a few similar sites to this but this one looks the best so far.
[/quote]

Be carefull not to kill the rules,because they could kill you too.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='DA' pid='13158' dateline='1529830316']
[/quote]

Be carefull not to kill the rules,because they could kill you too.

Regards!
[/quote]

LOL

Anyway, welcome George
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[/quote]

Hello George. I've just landed here as you have. Hope we can both learn a lot from this guys!