Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello

Subscribe to this thread
Hi im Jim, the old forum i was on for obver a decade just shut down, looking for a new place to chill. :)

Had a bit of a hiccup signing up, but all well and good. Hopefully can learn a new thing or two.
[quote='JimTee_78' pid='16044' dateline='1539815922']
Hi im Jim, the old forum i was on for obver a decade just shut down, looking for a new place to chill. :)

Had a bit of a hiccup signing up, but all well and good. Hopefully can learn a new thing or two.
[/quote]

Welll I guess you got 10 yrs of experience then. This is the first  cracking forum I found. Nice to have ya aboard.
[quote='JimTee_78' pid='16044' dateline='1539815922']

[/quote]

Hello and welcome on [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

I would like to know why did you have a bit of hiccup signing up?

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello JT,

I am always happy to see that older or more experienced members sign up with the CS.

Not just that we can make this community better and keep the scene alive but also it makes me feel not being in minority as the older one around here :D

Therefore, an BIG welcome to you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.