Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello

Subscribe to this thread
thank you for letting me in great passboard, i m new here will try to do my best to keep this forum good for all.
great pass different of other passbaord who post always the same pass and always new one at each day, very nice.
[quote='mathpelle' pid='16721' dateline='1542145271']
thank you for letting me in great passboard, i m new here will try to do my best to keep this forum good for all.
great pass different of other passbaord who post always the same pass and always new one at each day, very nice.
[/quote]

welcome mathpelle, as you, i'm new to this stuff. hope will be able to contribute very soon
Wish you welcome here and hope you will have some great time.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Welcome to [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='mathpelle' pid='16721' dateline='1542145271']
[/quote]

Welcome fellow new member, i also want to do my best for this forum and im sure we can contribute if we do!
Greetings to you and nice to meet you.  I couldn't agree with you more.  The first thing I noticed from what I could see is that this board has more diverse content, and not the same content as on other boards