Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello

Subscribe to this thread
Hey everyone1 my name is ken. And I am m new to this forum, I have triend a few others online forums but didnt hff ave much luck so I'm ooking forward to learning as much as possible w/u guys and hopefully get some useable passwords.
Welcome and enjoy.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello Kennb and welcome. I'm new too.
welcome here
Welcome to CrackingSoul, Please make sure to read the rules.
welcome friend.
(27-07-2019, 05:31 AM)Kennb4774 Wrote: Hey everyone1 my name is ken. And I am m new to this forum, I have triend a few others online forums but didnt hff ave much luck so I'm ooking forward to learning as much as possible w/u guys and hopefully get some useable passwords.
Hey Buddy,

Welcome to CS! See you around!

JJ
(27-07-2019, 05:31 AM)Kennb4774 Wrote: Hey everyone1 my name is ken. And I am m new to this forum, I have triend a few others online forums but didnt hff ave much luck so I'm ooking forward to learning as much as possible w/u guys and hopefully get some useable passwords.

welcome! i'm new here as well!