Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello CS Lovers & Haters

Subscribe to this thread
hi i m Junaid Cracking Lover
im   21 years Old Boy 
i belong From CrackingSoul Blood
i love Cracking Config Making Proxies Combolist Private HQ combolist Making and use some private tools for Cracking etc........sqli Dumper sqli Map etc
i always respect all Crackingsoul Rules

Thank you

Best Regards
CS Member
JuNaiD
Hello [b][url=https://crackingsoul.com/user-380.html]JuNaiD™[/url]![/b]

Welcome to CS,i have read your username somewhere and i have an idea,which forum you belong to or belonged to.

However,enjoy your stay here.

Hope we have fun together.

If i can help you in some way,just pm me!

And remember,you can't make a thread and update your signature with your private selling shop.It is not allowed to your usergroup!We are selling nothing here,we are sharing what we can.

Kind regards!

[color=#ff3333][b]DA[/b][/color]

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Yes you do seem familiar.

you have plenty of experience, I bid you a good welcome.
well,he joined just to promote his private selling shop as he didn't access CS since that day.

People are afraid of sharing their knowledge,they forget that more your share it,more it will become bigger.

Today,they would like to put cracked accounts on a text file for years and years waiting that they go dead,instead of sharing them.

Sorry for off topic.

[b][color=#ff3333]DA[/color][/b]

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.