Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello Everyone

Subscribe to this thread
Hello guys. I am not new here. I had a previous account on CrackingSoul. I went greedy and wanted to use 2 accounts on crackingsoul at a time. And after that I got banned. I am really SORRY to everyone. I had broken the rules and I'm really sorry for that. I hope to get one last chance to prove myself and hope not to break the rules ever again.

With Regards,
Alex
I like your honesty, i will give you another chance but if you break the rules this time, you will be f..k..g all the members who would get the second chance.

Post the username of the banned account here.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(19-10-2019, 08:53 AM)DA Wrote: I like your honesty, i will give you another chance but if you break the rules this time, you will be f..k..g all the members who would get the second chance.

Post the username of the banned account here.
My username was "passboss"
Well, you went greedy twice my friend,so, i can't give you another chance.

We are trying to keep away leechers and spammers and people who really don't fuck after our rules(like you) from our board.

Join some other board, they will be glad to have you as it will be increasing their number of registered users.

We really don't care about number of users, we need only the number of GOOD USERS here and that is the difference between CRACKINGSOUL.COM and other crackingforums.

I hoped to change the rule, once you got banned it is permanent but you didn't give me any chance.

Goodbye.

Proof: passboss + wasiferfan

Perhaps you forgot, you got another account here too made in 2018, it got too the shit icon. Brown icon

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.