Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello Everyone!

Subscribe to this thread
HI! its nice to meet you! I have lots to trade, stay in touchwith me   I hope to deliver to you some awesome vids as well, i have amateur and homemade vids never seen   nice to meet you!  Looking forward!
Welcome,my first tip, check the rules, the ban button is the button we press the most everyday.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

That was harsh! Welcome I'm also new here. I hope you get what you're looking for if what you're looking for is a format too trade ideas about website security and exploits. If what you're looking for is to grab a few high quality passwords on the cheap, good luck with that! welcome to you bud. If ask me a question about brute force attacks, ill help you if i can. If you ask me for a password to your favorite site, i'll just tell ya "no. Go crack it yourself". 

Peace out 
 Tug-
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
Hello! Sound awesome! Nice to have some media redy to go!
Welcome to CrackingSoul! Make sure to read the rules and have fun!
hey guy, wellcome, you gonna have a good time in here
nice to meet you! looking forward to checking out some of those vids you have to offer. I have some myself as well.
Welcome to Crackingsoul.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.