Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello everyone

Subscribe to this thread
Hello!

My name is porky as my favorite looney toons character. I like to eat pork too! hahaha I like to watch movies and series. My favorite drink is beer and I like dogs
Hello and welcome.

I hope you like reading the Rules, so I am using this opportunity to kindly ask you to check them.
Not only the Rules, you have received a welcoming PM, so read this one too, twice if it takes.

Respect our member, follow the Rules and enjoy.

Cheers.
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Porky2021
Hi!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome Porky hope you like it here!
Hey porky. Love the name the intro is pretty great to. I hope you find what you're after here. It's a really solid community of like minded people who can help you learn an amazing skill if you have the time and patience. Just read the rules and ask questions. Admin here is cool as long as rules remain unbroken you break a rule. You'll see what happens. But it's not unjustified. It's just the nature of the beast. Again welcome to the best cracking forum on the inter-web. Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Tugboat-
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tugboat for this post:
  • Porky2021