Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hello there!

Subscribe to this thread
Hello there guys and gals, i hope i can learn something from you about cracking and get some new skills. Who knows maybe in not such distant future i will be able to contribute to this great community
Hello and welcome to the CS Forum.

Please tell us more about yourself.
We are all curious guys.
What has happened that it took you almost 6 monts to make your intro thread?
I know that english is not your first language, but you could just ask for a help and we would surely help you with this intro thread :)

Prior making/posting another post, be sure to check the welcoming PM, check the Rules too.

Cheers and enjoy!!
Read the Rules, please.
My english is not that bad i hope :D And why it took me 6 months to introduce myself? I don't know to be honest, i didn't even rememeber that i made an account here. Few days ago I was lurking through my old emails and found activation email from you so i decided to try again to get into the cracking. I'm on the last year of my MD, my master thesis is almost done so i have some free time now and due to covid there is not much to do so here i am . I never had enough time for that and now it's perfect occasion to start :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to cieplyjanek for this post:
  • DA
Hi! welcome to the forum
Let us hope!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.