Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hey!

Subscribe to this thread
Hey guys new here, names Giorgio. I’m from California. Hoping to learn new things and meet new people, I like that this place has restrictions for new members at first to weed out people that just leech.
Welcome to Crackingsoul.Read and follow the rules carefully.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
what's up georgio? im from cali too...., Santa Cruz. Welcome!! this forum is legit. I was involved in a different forum for years and it went under. I was bummed but i figured out pretty quick that this place is the biznezz. just heed these words.. follow the rules.. read em carefully and read em twice. cuz it's a great forum but it takes no shit. know that moderators ban quick and often and without regret. so tread carefully. ask questions and only post your own stuff. don't share what isn't yours and you'll be around for a while..  any questions hit me up. i'm new here myself, but i'll help if I can.

tugboat-
Give a a man a password; and he has fun for a day.
Teach a man to crack; and he may just go blind.
                          (anonymous)
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to tugboat for this post:
  • DA, hellintime, newaki
(10-09-2019, 06:17 PM)tugboat Wrote: what's up georgio? im from cali too...., Santa Cruz. Welcome!! this forum is legit. I was involved in a different forum for years and it went under. I was bummed but i figured out pretty quick that this place is the biznezz. just heed these words.. follow the rules.. read em carefully and read em twice. cuz it's a great forum but it takes no shit. know that moderators ban quick and often and without regret. so tread carefully. ask questions and only post your own stuff. don't share what isn't yours and you'll be around for a while..  any questions hit me up. i'm new here myself, but i'll help if I can.

tugboat-

perfect synthesis i think the mod can take some part for standard introduction reply    thanks
(10-09-2019, 12:04 PM)Giorgio1994 Wrote: Hey guys new here, names Giorgio. I’m from California. Hoping to learn new things and meet new people, I like that this place has restrictions for new members at first to weed out people that just leech.
Good to have you bro,

Have fun and enjoy cracking

Bye for now
Welcome and thanks @ tugboat

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome to CrackingSoul, @ tugboat said it best. The reason why we are here and going strong is the rules we have and maintain.
welcome friend. enjoy!
Giorgio, 

Welcome! 

As well as you, im a newbie here, but if i cant help in any way, i will. 

Cheers
Wow thanks everyone for all the welcoming replies!