Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hey there

Subscribe to this thread
Old guy (67) here from the east coast of the United States who appreciates the difficult/challenging work the various crackers perform and the results obtained in the form of working passes. Thanks for having me here.
Welcome to CrackingSoul!
Hello and welcome!

Well, you are here for the passes, it is clear but this section is not for informations but only for introductions.

If you aren't able to get what you are looking for, then you are missing something.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='dudley_tundish' pid='35282' dateline='1565554588']
Old guy (67) here from the east coast of the United States who appreciates the difficult/challenging work the various crackers perform and the results obtained in the form of working passes. Thanks for having me here.
[/quote]
Nice to see that not only youngster like to be curious about this kind of computer sience. Welcome!
Hi, welcome to the forum. We both are newcomers here :)
Welcome and you won't belive this i am a old guy i turned 67  yesterday and i am also in florida close to gator country