Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hi

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone. It's good to be in a Cracking Soul community. I like football, games and films. I can recommend you a film titled "Mile 22". It is a great spy, action film with Mark Wahlberg and think you should see it guys. When it comes to games, Assassin's creed Odyssey
(29-01-2019, 04:03 PM)michal5k Wrote: Hello everyone. It's good to be in a Cracking Soul community. I like football, games and films. I can recommend you a film titled "Mile 22". It is a great spy, action film with Mark Wahlberg and think you should see it guys. When it comes to games, Assassin's creed Odyssey

Welcome to the forum Michal5k, it's good to be here enjoy it like you enjoy your games!
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome to Crackingsoul, great intro!
hey hey

dude, mark wahlberg in mile 22 was so annoying. but the movie was ok. waiting on mile 23 now 
Hello and welcome to the board !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello michal5k and welcome.

welcome to craking soul dude , i actually like mile 22 alot but i did fall asleep in the middle