Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Hi everyone

Subscribe to this thread

Hi everyone, beginner cracker here, I've always been interested in learning how to find vulnerabilities in backend systems, hope I don't bore anyone with too much newbie questions. I'd appreciate any advise regarding introductory materials and such.

Cheers!
Crackingsoul.com welcomes you.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Welcome to Cracking soul mate!
(09-12-2018, 04:45 PM)phoenix_es Wrote: Hi everyone, beginner cracker here, I've always been interested in learning how to find vulnerabilities in backend systems, hope I don't bore anyone with too much newbie questions. I'd appreciate any advise regarding introductory materials and such.

Cheers!

Welcome to the site!
Welcome, and enjoy yourself!
welcome buddy
(09-12-2018, 04:45 PM)phoenix_es Wrote: Hi everyone, beginner cracker here, I've always been interested in learning how to find vulnerabilities in backend systems, hope I don't bore anyone with too much newbie questions. I'd appreciate any advise regarding introductory materials and such.

Cheers!

Hi, phoenix_es!  I'm a newbie here too!
Welcome to the board !
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.