Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] I am me.

Subscribe to this thread
Hi All!

I believe in the freedom of the internet! I'll try to be useful member of this community. My mood is good, my hair is brown, my body is heavy, my favourite beer is my own, my best place to be is virtual reality. Geeky greetings!
Welcome to Crackingsoul. Respect the rules to enjoy your stay!
welcome to crackinsoul. I am a newbie too, enjoy your stay
Welcome Erecto!

When you say your favourite beer is your own.... Do you mean you brew it yourself, you have the same name as a beer (Have not heard of a beer called Erecto ) or that you simply don't like the beers you steal as much as the ones you buy?
Welcome.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Speaking of virtual reality, have you seen the Oculus Quest? It's a completely wireless, standalone VR headset with a reasonably affordable price tag, $400 for the 64GB model and $500 for the 128GB model. I played Playstation VR and I liked it a lot, but the wires and camera requirements kind of hampered the experience a bit, and with Quest, it really opens up the VR experience to a completely new level.
Welcome to CrackingSoul!
Hello,Welcome.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.