Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Intro myself

Subscribe to this thread
Hello, this Ignacio. So glad to discovered this amazing site. Looking to forward to all the content and meeting new members. Hopefully to learn some cracking : This site has so many nice content cant wait to browse every 24hour
To be honest, from what you said here and especially from what you have replied to the other members introduction threads (plus you haven't replied anywhere else but the 3 times which is minimum required) I don't expect anything from your side regarding learning to crack or some big activity. Hopefully I am wrong.... which usually I am not...
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(22-08-2018, 09:52 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: To be honest, from what you said here and especially from what you have replied to the other members introduction threads (plus you haven't replied anywhere else but the 3 times which is minimum required) I don't expect anything from your side regarding learning to crack or some big activity. Hopefully I am wrong.... which usually I am not...

Don't worry Luke,he has already been banned for making dupe accounts.

We don't need this crap on our forum.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(22-08-2018, 09:52 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: .... which usually I am not...

Just as usual ...

L O L
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.