Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Introducing myself

Subscribe to this thread
Sorry guys, back than when DA was creating the board there haven't been place where we could introduce ourselves. With the development of the board, later DA added this section but because of many other things I was busy with, simply I forgot to introduce myself. Now, what to say.

I am a bit older that most of you around and many people of my age would ask me what the * I am doing here. Well, things in life aren't always going in the way we want. Actually, they are going the wrong way usually, lol. Anyway, here I am. I have many interests and cracking is not one of my priorities. I do know some basics but simply never had the time to make myself professional becoming a master cracker or so. However, thanks the way I am and the things I know, I was part of the staff at some other boards. Also, I did have (and I do also have atm.) one at which I am the owner. I won't mention it here as I don't want to make any kind of advertisement. I am being online for more than 15 years thanks to which I have acquired a lot of experience. I am also good at psychology and some other areas which helped me a lot to advance and benefit in various things I was doing in my life. Even now, I am working on several projects with main focus of earning some nice cash to be able to live free and the way I want.

Btw, I Hope that this introduction will give you some idea how your introduction thread should look like not being something like "hey I am new" or "my name is..."

Thanks for reading and enjoy your stay at the nicest cracking community you will find online, LS
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Welcome on Crackingsoul.com @ Lukeskywalker :D :D :D

Thanks for making this introduction and example and let us see if someone,atleast one,learn to make a nice introduction.

Regards!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Very nice Introduction Luke.

I don't crack myself, and I don't use many Passwords, I am here to help DA and this Forum.

So let's work together, and make this community grow.
[quote='WetToiletPaper712' pid='11365' dateline='1525542033']
Very nice Introduction Luke.

I don't crack myself, and I don't use many Passwords, I am here to help DA and this Forum.

So let's work together, and make this community grow.
[/quote]

Thanks for being there.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.