Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] JamesWiffor

Subscribe to this thread
Hello MySelf Jameshacker. 

I am here to share my experience & want to be Super MOD. Let' see What Happen's.  I have Experience of 1 year in other forums to . It will be a great opportunity for me to work with you guyz. 

:)
[b]Crackingsoul.com [/b]welcomes you,ranks are there but they need to be earned.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='Jameshacker' pid='14709' dateline='1535233217']
Hello MySelf Jameshacker. 

I am here to share my experience & want to be Super MOD. Let' see What Happen's.  I have Experience of 1 year in other forums to . It will be a great opportunity for me to work with you guyz. 

:)
[/quote]

I have some 15 years of experience and I can tell you that introduction starting with "want to be Super MOD" is bad one. That's not something you say you want but is something you achieve with what you do at the forum over the time and many other aspects beside that.

Anyway, wish you welcome and good luck :)
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.