Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] My intro

Subscribe to this thread
Hi to all!

I came across this site googling for a password to my favourite **** site. Honestly, I am a complete beginner and do not know basically nothing about cracking passwords. I hope one day somebody here could instead of giving me a fish, actually teach me how fish and provide me for lifetime so I can return something back.

Regards,

JW
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johnywalkyra for this post:
  • DA
Hi JW!

First of all, on behalf of all CS Staff members, I would like to welcome you to the CS Forum.
Second of all (and this is a must), I would like to kindly ask you to check the Rules, twice to be sure.
Then to calm you down, I'd like to say that not every member here is a cracker - as long as you are not a l****** it'll be more than okay.

As for the ''tutors'', kindly note the Rules, the ranks, basically the ''above part'' under the CS logo and all your questions will be answered.

Lastly, follow and respect the Rules, be kind do our members, enjoy your stay here and stay happy.

Cheers!
Read the Rules, please.

Hello and welcome to CS!

If you want to learn, you are at the right place.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.