Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] My introduction

Subscribe to this thread
Hello! I'm a 25 year old from Sweden who's been part of several cracking forums in my days when I was younger. I really enjoy the community and privileges it gives and I aspire to learn more about cracking myself. I recently started learning programming aswell and I guess i resparked my interest of cracking.
Hello Zyth :)

After reading your intro thread, for the first time in many many months, I was like....
(as the time will be passing by, you'll find out what did I think here/am still thinking :) )

Well, actually, I don't want to frighten anyone.
Although the intro wasn't a novel nor we ask you guys to write us novels (I do read everything, shhhh), I enjoyed reading something new.

So, please take my friendly and welcoming advice to read the Rules, now.
Please follow them and I can guarantee you, that your time here could be the best time spent on the Internet.

TLDR: welcome, please read and follow the Rules and HAVE FUN :)
Read the Rules, please.
Welcome to CrackingSoul
Welcome, The more people with knowledge the better for this forum.
Welcome aboard!
Welcome my friend,
I too like much of the cracking forums…And keen to learn but till now resources and time won’t fit…But will sure one day.