Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] New Member

Subscribe to this thread
Hello to everyone, this appears to be a very well organized and managed forum hope tp learn from the members and post in the future, looking forward to exploring the forum in more detail thanks for a l the work each and everyone put in to the also thanks for allowing me to join the fun
Welcome to the [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[quote='trebor50' pid='17866' dateline='1544901192']
Hello to everyone, this appears to be a very well organized and managed forum hope tp learn from the members and post in the future, looking forward to exploring the forum in more detail thanks for a l the work each and everyone put in to the also thanks for allowing me to join the fun
[/quote]

Hi Trebor50 - I'm looking forward to the fun as well. Happy Holidays.
Welcome to the show :D
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello fellow newbie!  I'm still looking around myself to see what else I can learn about using the site.  Good luck and happy holidays.
[hr]
I neglected to say, "welcome" to Crackingsoul.com in my earlier reply . . . so, welcome!  I'm so new, I still don't know what's going on.