Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] To The Members Looking Through the Introductory Section...

Subscribe to this thread

First and foremost, I want to wish everyone here a very happy Memorial Day! To those in uniform serving today, and to those that have served in the past, we honor you today and everyday!

...Continued Below...
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

I didn't like your intro.

Keep an eye on the rules.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
However, it is now time to buckle your seat belts, boys and girls, because dear forum member (whomever you may be) reading this fine forum post at this spectacular time in your life, are about to learn about myself in a few short paragraphs; therefore, sit down, rest your fingers that are filled with cracking expertise, and enjoy the experience of my 3-AM-Monster-Energy-Drink-ADHD-Medicine-Induced writing extravaganza about myself!

Some good time ago, I was born into this world with the "Made in the USA" brand residing on my left butt cheek. Growing up, I've had a fascination with cracking/hacking; furthermore, as time grew on, and I ended up doing adult-type things, I eventually lost track of that path. HOWEVER, I am very proud to announce that I am interested in the whole concept once again, because I believe I can be a great asset to this forum, and believe in myself. In addition, people say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.

Each day, I wake up every morning with the joy & excitement of wanting to go directly back to sleep. Everyone I know is either getting a boyfriend or getting married. I'm just getting FAT....I suppose have an eating disorder; I'm about to eat dis order of pizza, dis order of fries, and dis order of nuggets.

To conclude, and all joking aside, I'm really here to make some solid friendship foundations, and learn a thing or 6 about cracking. I hope that this community will love me more than the real world does, because I get ignored so much that my nickname should be "Terms And Conditions."

With that said, let us begin the journey today of my devotion to CrackingSouls, and making the community the very best it can be! Thank you for your time!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JJ for this post:
  • AssVivaldi
(27-05-2019, 02:52 PM)DA Wrote: Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Regards.

Too bad he couldn’t originally merge the second message he posted here to the top. Well done, @Farxiga; I haven’t seen a post that much in depth for an introduction in a while.
welcome in crackingsoul

please follow the rules carefully
(27-05-2019, 03:34 PM)AssVivaldi Wrote:
(27-05-2019, 02:52 PM)DA Wrote: Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Regards.

Too bad he couldn’t originally merge the second message he posted here to the top. Well done, @Farxiga; I haven’t seen a post that much in depth for an introduction in a while.

I can fully understand your sympathy

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • JJ
(27-05-2019, 09:11 PM)btornado Wrote: welcome in crackingsoul

please follow the rules carefully

No worries, I got the rules down pat! Thanks fam! 
(27-05-2019, 01:48 PM)JJ Wrote: First and foremost, I want to wish everyone here a very happy Memorial Day! To those in uniform serving today, and to those that have served in the past, we honor you today and everyday!

...Continued Below...

Hi Happy memorial day to you too hope you have a good day.

Also welcome to the forum