Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hey everyone

Subscribe to this thread
Hey everyone,
Im john new in town looking for some advice on what best to do here. I have a lot of accounts to share so lets get chatting. Should i just start going ahead posting or are there rules against that sort of thing? peace
Hello and welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!

Let us see what you can share with our community.

Rules can be found overall on our board.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Hello and welcome to the board. Please, be sure to check the rules before sharing accounts. They will give you the right directions how to do that (plus few other things that are good to know).

Beside, have fun
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hey John, glad to have you here with us!
(24-11-2018, 01:36 AM)johndoe202360 Wrote: Hey everyone,
Im john new in town looking for some advice on what best to do here. I have a lot of accounts to share so lets get chatting. Should i just start going ahead posting or are there rules against that sort of thing? peace

Just read your thread again..Thanks for making me laugh.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.

Welcome. I'm new too!

Hello John.  I'm new too.  Looks like a great community here.  Enjoy.