Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hey there

Subscribe to this thread
hey whats happining in here? looking forward to post some some stuff. cant wait to get some access. looks like an awesome board to be part of. looks like a lot of good folks in here. let's get at it!!!
(13-11-2018, 04:49 AM)hooch22 Wrote: hey whats happining in here? looking forward to post some some stuff. cant wait to get some access. looks like an awesome board to be part of. looks like a lot of good folks in here. let's get at it!!!

Welcome And iam also new here.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Hello to you too and welcome.

Looking forward to see what you will bring to the table
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Welcome to the Crackingforum!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(13-11-2018, 04:49 AM)hooch22 Wrote: hey whats happining in here? looking forward to post some some stuff. cant wait to get some access. looks like an awesome board to be part of. looks like a lot of good folks in here. let's get at it!!!

Welcome mate.

hooch22, welcome! See you around!
Welcome to this forum seems to be a graet one.
Welcome hooch! Glad to see your excitement. Happy to have you aboard
Welcome nice to meet you