Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hi

Subscribe to this thread
[color=#505050][size=large][font=LatoLatinWeb, Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I’ve just finished my degree in Philosophy – it was a really tough four years but it was worth it! I met Sally last year at the debating society party and we got on really well. It must’ve been our love of techno music! How about you?[/font][/size][/color]
[quote='metro49071' pid='12664' dateline='1528327757']
[color=#505050][size=large][font=LatoLatinWeb, Lato, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I’ve just finished my degree in Philosophy – it was a really tough four years but it was worth it! I met Sally last year at the debating society party and we got on really well. It must’ve been our love of techno music! How about you?[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

Not sure if you were redirected to Crackingsoul.com somehow or not but your intro looks like as if you were looking for some love forums.
However, I welcome you to our community where the only love we have is for CRACKING.
@ Attila :D :D 

Welcome on [b]Crackingsoul.com[/b]|

Enjoy your stay.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.