Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] hi to you all

Subscribe to this thread

i'm new here and i hope we can be friend for long time.. I like to see hidden content.. when it's necessary i use to do what i have to do to achive my objective... kindly regards
Hello and welcome to the CS Forum, a new member @Michele20111982

Prior we become friends, I kindly ask you to read the Rules.
Actually, make it twice, yep, read them twice.
Do the same with the welcoming PM too.

Hopefully we'll get to know you a bit better, since the INTRO thread is meant to include everything.
Well, not everything, but you all do understand what intro means - at least in terms of ''online introduction''.

Lastly, if you promise us to follow all the Rules, to be kind to our members, as I said in my previous greeting, I guarantee you that your time spent here will be amazing. And eventually we may become friends, why not.
And to be honest, although we (the Staff) don't like banning people - no matter how it may seem to you, we'll do what we need to do IF....

So just be yourself, follow the Rules and be kind - three simple things :)

Enjoy and have fun!!
Read the Rules, please.
Welcome. You’re definitely in the best forum. Follow the rules as it’s one reason the forum remains great.
From one Newbie to another Newbie a Big Hello.

Hola Michele