Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Iphone Questions

Subscribe to this thread
So, im literally an idiot and forgot my icloud password and mail, and i only realized that when i did a clean erase, it was already needing a full clean, so any here knows it's way around icloud bypass ? it's a iphone 7plus, i know that there are tools to do that but don't know where to look and google ain't helping much, looking in the wrong place perhaps, and those Dns/adding proxies it's not the thing i wanted since it doesns't fully unlock, only goes to a server that has the iphone menu

Any here can help me?
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to queota2015 for this post:
  • DA
I'm interested too, my ipod has got the same problem. I know the email but forgot the pass and it will not let me in.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • queota2015
https://www.youtube.com/user/Deluarlitu/videos

check these videos if works
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to polar99 for this post:
  • queota2015
(11-08-2019, 01:25 PM)polar99 Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/user/Deluarlitu/videos

check these videos if works
Tried it with dns and it works , but to have a full unlock i will have to see all videos
Update me here , if you could solve it out.

I don't have my ipod with me.

Thanks.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • queota2015
This video's mostly are for phones that the activaction lock didn't went off, mine went off, because there was a week ( forgot to mention ) that i went out and i kinda was drunk and thought i left it at the bar and use my find iphone or what so ever, but the basics seem the same, btw, those unlock icloud services to really work or it's just a scam ? dunno
I would recheck it once i have my ipod with me.

Well my brain is full now, tried with paid tools ( only to flash a new firmware ) and it didn't work, now i would like to see if a paid service works? will try to see and post my outcome here
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to queota2015 for this post:
  • DA
(13-08-2019, 12:33 AM)queota2015 Wrote: Well my brain is full now, tried with paid tools ( only to flash a new firmware ) and it didn't work, now i would like to see if a paid service works? will try to see and post my outcome here
any news?

(24-11-2019, 12:34 PM)DA Wrote:
(13-08-2019, 12:33 AM)queota2015 Wrote: Well my brain is full now, tried with paid tools ( only to flash a new firmware ) and it didn't work, now i would like to see if a paid service works? will try to see and post my outcome here
any news?

Turns out the price for the unlock, was half of the phone itself, and it could be fake