Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Is bitcoin mining worth it?

Subscribe to this thread
I see its price going up and down a lot and dont know if it's a good investment, what do you guys think?
I don't use BitCoin.

I say NO NO NO to BitCoin Mining.

If you want to buy something with BitCoin, Only buy small amounts and spend it right away.

If you have a Problem with BitCoin, WHO and HOW do YOU Contact. 

Etc, etc.
Well,many people are already rich after they invested in bitcoin as soon as it came on market.

If it's worth buying it today,can't be said as the price keeps on dropping.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Depending of your skills, interests, goals and budget it may be worth. However, I am not sure you will have them all. Beside you will need a lot of time, efforts and patience,

If you are not serious about it than you should look for something else to invest your time and funds.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thanks a lot for the advises, i thought too to be too late to invest now.
(06-04-2018, 11:40 PM)gavros777 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the advises, i thought too to be too late to invest now.
Don't worry, they will gladly TAKE your money.
(07-04-2018, 07:35 AM)WetToiletPaper712 Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 11:40 PM)gavros777 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the advises, i thought too to be too late to invest now.
Don't worry, they will gladly TAKE your money.

LOL WTP
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.