Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
I am reading a horror story in Braille. something horrid is going to happen - i can feel it.......

My girlfriend has done nothing but stare through the window since it started snowing the other day.
If it gets any heavier I might have to let her in...
(31-01-2019, 10:15 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: My girlfriend has done nothing but stare through the window since it started snowing the other day.
If it gets any heavier I might have to let her in...

So cruel... lol
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
poor gf

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
A weasel walks into a bar.
The bartender says, "Wow I’ve never served a weasel before. What can I get you?” 

"Pop" goes the weasel!

Remember when Plastic surgery was a taboo subject?
Now when you mention Botox nobody raises an eyebrow!!

Very nice as always....

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(31-01-2019, 10:15 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: I am reading a horror story in Braille. something horrid is going to happen - i can feel it.......
- Stevie Wonder

xD
How about cheesy pick up lines... ?
Are you a beaver, because daaaaaamn!
Just got back from a job interview where I was asked if I could perform under pressure. 

I said I wasn’t too sure about that but I do a wicked Bohemian Rhapsody.......

You have Won $250 or two tickets to an Elvis Tribute Nite
Press 1 for the money, 2 for the show......
  funny as always!

I started a dating agency for chickens but unfortunately i’ll Have to close it as I’m now bankrupt. 

I just couldn’t make hens meet........

I’ve just accidentally swallowed my cats tablet!! Don’t ask me-ow.......
  • DA