Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Joke Thread

Subscribe to this thread
Nice one @Inox999

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Sometimes it is very important if a sentence was said by a man or a woman......

“I used a whole pack of tissues during that awesome movie yesterday!”
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gxbferqa for this post:
  • DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I was in a club last night and a Chinese guy came up to me and said " have you seen my cocaine"?
Not since the Italian job mate " I said.......

I saw a dwarf climbing down a prison wall. I thought to myself, that's a little condescending....

I swallowed my brothers James Bond DVD collection last night. He was so angry he kicked the Living Daylights out of me!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hssc11045 for this post:
  • DA
(17-09-2019, 11:38 PM)hssc11045 Wrote: I was in a club last night and a Chinese guy came up to me and said " have you seen my cocaine"?
Not since the Italian job mate " I said.......

I saw a dwarf climbing down a prison wall. I thought to myself, that's a little condescending....

I swallowed my brothers James Bond DVD collection last night. He was so angry he kicked the Living Daylights out of me!
I swallowed my brothers James Bond DVD collection last night. He was so angry he kicked the Living Daylights out of me!...nice joke!
  • hssc11045
What do Kermit the Frog, John the Baptist and Vlad the Impaler have in common?

Same middle name

I got beaten up by 6 Dwarfs........... not Happy

We paid a local carpenter up front to make us a bespoke double bed, the b@st@rd has only gone and done a bunk
  • DA
A guy walks into a pharmacy and buys a pack of condoms. The cashier asks him if he wants a bag. 

He responds, "No, she's not that ugly."
  • DA
(02-10-2019, 01:11 PM)gxbferqa Wrote: A guy walks into a pharmacy and buys a pack of condoms. The cashier asks him if he wants a bag. 

He responds, "No, she's not that ugly."

My daughter was doing her homework asked me what i knew about Galileo........

I said all I know is he was a poor boy from a poor family.☺

What’s the difference between a c**t and carlsberg?
A c**t only tastes like piss for the first few seconds.☺

A weasel walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "Wow I’ve never served a weasel before. What can I get you?” 

"Pop" goes the weasel!☺
  • DA
My wife and I have been married for quite a few years and my wife asked me recently to get some pills that would make sure I’d be up to some action in the bedroom again.

I brought home diet pills. Apparently very much not what she meant.
  • DA