Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
(27-02-2024, 07:19 PM)DA Wrote:
(22-02-2024, 09:38 PM)zike912 Wrote: hi love this site, it's really friendly but i will have some words;

it can be more appreciable to share some passe daily. and some other site's pass weekly as brazzers, naughtyamerica, tonightsgirlfriend, mofos etc.

i juste tried to connect to NA and the pass shared are dead, so need to wait some more to have new one
Hello @ zike912!

Thanks for your words. The crackers, we don't have that many sadly, are posting what they can and when they can. If we had more crackers, that was never a problem.

And we have also to keep in mind that every single site has increased its security in the last couple of years, hence, cracking and sharing is becoming more difficult. I have been cracking NA and TGF when they were using simple captchas, today you need to crack them using a paid software to bypass the recaptcha from google. The problem isn't finished here because if you crack and share it just after cracking, they will ban the account because it has been used using different Ips in couple of seconds/hours.

I hope you can understand what i mean.

Regards.

hi DA i'm aware of this. so no problem

i'd lke to crack but at this time i don't find any free time
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zike912 for this post:
  • DA
This is a great forum all around. I haven't started using my gold yet but I already know that the people on this site are reliable and support is fast. Moderation team and admin @ DA are doing a wonderful job since the day I joined here. If you buy gold membership here you'll get your money's worth and you won't regret it .
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to giaderzass for this post:
  • DA