Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] Kindly asking GOLD members to leave your feedback on GOLD section

Subscribe to this thread
VIP section is worth every penny. It's a relatively new forum and it's already in a pretty good shape. Can't wait to see how it's going to look in next few months.
Best forum and vip section so far. I hope it remains like this for years to come.
Very nice so far.

Passes lasting longer. Hope to see more filehosts too  

Thanks
(11-06-2017, 05:44 PM)winston2005 Wrote: Hope to see more filehosts too  

Thanks

Made you Happy!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
my wildest dreams have come true. There are MORE sites than I could ever visit. all for less than a 1 month payment at any site. Most of us get bored looking at the same site.

Now I cant chose where to go first.  There are 45 pages of great sites!!
VIP (Gold) is great.  Easy to use and great price.  Dead accounts are move fast.  New hosts are coming to support already packed folders.  Great selection.  Keep it up.
Still considering Gold +....

One note - report button still does work 100%.  Sometimes have to exit completely and reenter to get report button to work.
Hello, best cracking site, only thing is missing in the vip section is a search bar to quickly find the sites we want instead of spending hours searching through each page.
Thanks for the feedback guys!

We are trying our best to post as many new sites as possibile and i also think we have really lot a variety in the Gold section.

@hatch,in case you have problems using the report button,please report the bug in Site bugs section by making a thread and by reporting in which thread you are facing the problem.

@gavross777,i have enabled the search function for the Gold/Gold+ members.

Regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(22-08-2017, 06:29 PM)DA Wrote: Thanks for the feedback guys!

We are trying our best to post as many new sites as possibile and i also think we have really lot a variety in the Gold section.

@hatch,in case you have problems using the report button,please report the bug in Site bugs section by making a thread and by reporting in which thread you are facing the problem.

@gavross777,i have enabled the search function for the Gold/Gold+ members.

Regards!

DA

Thank you so much!!! That is so awesome!
Hey DA
So far i am a very happy camper, VIP work very well so far.