Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Lets Know Eachothers Profession !!

Subscribe to this thread
Hello good people. Lets share our profession here. Lets know each other.

I am a Computer Science student. I am in my last semester of graduation. And trying do a startup business.

Share yours.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to tangocharlie for this post:
  • DA
broke ass hippy, but im smart and get by.
Running CS!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • hellintime
I have regular, 3 shift job plus doing many other things online (trying to be become able to quit the regular job).
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
(04-08-2019, 07:02 PM)DA Wrote: Running CS!
oviously BOSS!
(04-08-2019, 07:53 PM)tangocharlie Wrote:
(04-08-2019, 07:02 PM)DA Wrote: Running CS!
oviously BOSS!

Well, i got a job too, CS is just a hobby.

And i'm not the boss, call me admin and i'm ok with that.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I am a teachers assistant, it sucks.
Help old people learn technology (phones, computers, etc). Requires a lot of patience but its interesting.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to earlud for this post:
  • shenmue
(04-08-2019, 07:25 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I have regular, 3 shift job plus doing many other things online (trying to be become able to quit the regular job).
Wow!!! I am surprised by your time management. By the way I hope you succeed in your job.
Well im going to start a superior course ( idk how i say it in english xD ) it last 2 years with the possibility to do graduation, going to do a programm and operating systems, it's going to be a 2 years course, and if everything runs smoothly i can have a chance to do graduation in IT engineering without going through the normal time period of it ^^^and then get a job and save up to a house e.e