Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Announcement] Lock On Report Function Enabled

Subscribe to this thread
Hello everyone!

We are glad to have inserted a new function named Lock On Report on our crackingforum.

Once, a member report a thread in any account section, the content will be reported as usual and the thread will be locked automatically to prevent users to reply in that thread where the account/content has been already reported as dead.

The major benifit of this function will be enjoyed from the member group who will now not waste the one post limit on a dead account as already happened in the past.

Now as soon as a thread is reported, it will be autoclosed. Only the staff members will able to reply there if neccessary.

I would just add DON'T PLAY WITH THIS FUNCTION , don't make fake reports to make the threads auto close. We will be banning you PERMANENTLY.

The main role of this function is to provide the member group a working account and to save their one post/day from getting waste.

Kind regards.

CS Staff!

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond

I will just add the secondary function of this plug in and that would be preventing the members to earn reputation points by posting leeched, unchecked or already dead accounts.

Thanks to the plugin it wont be possible that dead account earn many reputation points until forum staff come online and move it to the dead zone like it is the very cast at most of the other forums.

I am really happy how we came up with this tweak and I am looking forward seeing it in action
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.