Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Marketplace rules for account trading

Subscribe to this thread
I have some accounts that I found on other forums similar to cracking soul that shut down a long time ago; accounts that have been working for a very long time, and probably won't have any new people start using them because the forums they came from don't exist anymore.  I was thinking of trying to trade these for other accounts in the marketplace section here.  The rules for that section seem to be all about selling accounts (which only elite members can do), and don't say much about just trying to trade one account for another.  There also aren't any posts in that section I can look at to see what we are supposed to do.  I like this site, and would like to avoid getting banned, so just to be safe, I wanted to ask about the rules for trading accounts.  Is there any kind of trade offer that I will get in trouble for?  Not trying to sell any accounts for money right now.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ffant1068 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
I too have an account like that wanting to know whether I can post it in members section or contest section.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
Question noted. At the moment I can not give you any answer regarding it. Gonna talk with the DA about this and see where it will go.

Thanks for asking.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Here we go

If you have any ideas or suggestions, please post them here.

Thankyou guys.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(25-03-2019, 04:21 PM)454subash Wrote: I too have an account like that wanting to know whether I can post it in members section or contest section.

You are free to trade it or post it in the contest section or post in the free premium accounts or in the gold.

Do as you wish , i have made the trade section ready to be used.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
I just looked at the rules you posted.  Rule number 2 is:

You are allowed to trade only 3 accounts at a time.While trading an account, you need to put the complete URL of the site you are going to trade.(For example: Sexandglory.com ) and the complete URL of the site you looking for.

what if we have several accounts to offer, but are only looking for one?  If I posted something sort of like, "I have accounts at somesite.com, someothersite.com, and yetanothersite.com, and will trade any of them for a working account at myfavoritesite.com", is that three trades, or one?  Can we offer several accounts to make it more likely someone will  give us the one we want, and say that that is one trade?

Also, what about the opposite situation.  What if there are several accounts I would like, and I post something like, "I will trade an account at somesite.com for an account at either someothersite.com or yetanothersite.com"?  Is that one trade, or two?
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Ffant1068 for this post:
  • DA, Mr. James Bond
(26-03-2019, 02:45 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I just looked at the rules you posted.  Rule number 2 is:

You are allowed to trade only 3 accounts at a time.While trading an account, you need to put the complete URL of the site you are going to trade.(For example: Sexandglory.com ) and the complete URL of the site you looking for.

what if we have several accounts to offer, but are only looking for one?  If I posted something sort of like, "I have accounts at somesite.com, someothersite.com, and yetanothersite.com, and will trade any of them for a working account at myfavoritesite.com", is that three trades, or one?  Can we offer several accounts to make it more likely someone will  give us the one we want, and say that that is one trade?

Also, what about the opposite situation.  What if there are several accounts I would like, and I post something like, "I will trade an account at somesite.com for an account at either someothersite.com or yetanothersite.com"?  Is that one trade, or two?

Just another good point of view. I do have my opinion regarding this but give us a bit more time to discuss further on this.

Thank you.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(26-03-2019, 02:45 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I just looked at the rules you posted.  Rule number 2 is:

Nice point
Well, then should we make it so that you may put a list of the accounts you offer and a list of the accounts you need?
Then if an user is interested in the site myfavourite.com, only then you would post the proof to show the user that the account is working and the another user will also put the proof of what he is offering?
What are your opinions, @ Mr. JB?

I have two ideas
First is we could have it like if we have more than 3 accounts and wish to trade,we could first create a thread for any 3 accounts and show proof and list the wanted accounts,if no one replied or wanting those accounts we could delete the thread or change the account and then try it again.One account shall be traded only once,not the same account to another member for different accounts(I know no one would do it,still I think It must be stated ).
Another idea is to trade number of times for the same account, like one can give any of the required accounts stated to get the posted account.The drawback is it maybe banned quicker.
If it is a very difficult to find account we could have it like 3 or 2 accounts for that single account in a single thread and count it as a single trade And vice versa is also applicable.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
I would be suggesting to post all the accounts you want to trade and the accounts you are looking in one thread and this would be considered as one trade and you may open till 3 trade threads with different trade requests. So,if the user X is interested in any of your accounts, he would post his reply that he needs the account Y and could give the account Z in exchange.Only at this point,a screenshot would be posted.

Regarding the rules, we will introduce the rules suggested by @Subash to trade one account only once because trading the same one with many users will make the account unusable as it will get banned quickly.

Other ideas/suggestions?