Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Mobile Games

Subscribe to this thread
Does anyone here play games like clash royale,king of thieves,PUBG mobile (I used to play clash of clans too) or please suggest any other interesting games like happyglass etc.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA
I never have played games on my phone.  I know some people like phone games, but I just can't imagine going from playing all the games we have on PC, from CS:GO to Civilization V to Minecraft, to something like Candy Crush or Angry Birds.  My PC has spoiled me way too much.
(06-04-2019, 01:28 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I never have played games on my phone.  I know some people like phone games, but I just can't imagine going from playing all the games we have on PC, from CS:GO to Civilization V to Minecraft, to something like Candy Crush or Angry Birds.  My PC has spoiled me way too much.

Agreed, not enjoyable in the slightest.
Agreed PC games are better but still some mobile games like clashroyale are fun and finish quickly and they can be played during travel,etc. I know PC games are best,but ther can be worthwile mobile games too.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.