Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] Mobile Gaming?

Subscribe to this thread
What are your views on Mobile gaming?

I thought mobile gaming was distinct and had a unique place for small, but good games. A different experience as compared to the pc and experience.

However, recent rise of PUBG and FortNite, I think the difference between the mobile and non-moble has decreased. The line has blurred.

It has made games more accessible, but somewhat of lower quality? Unable to take full use of the capabilities of the modern graphic card and cpus.

What do you think?
I doubt mobile gaming will ever be able to reach visual and playing experience at PC or game console. There are at least several reasons that are limiting it.

By my opinion, mobile games nowdays are somewhere close and similar to the PC games from the early 2000 to 2010 and will hardly go beyond that.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
recent rumours suggest, apple might use ARM processors (similar architecture as on iPad)

Maybe the future is mobile. Just look at Nintendo Switch!
I haven't time to play any videogames in general but i would hate it to play on a mobile because i find the mobile too small to play a videogame.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
PUBG was great but still compared to pc version it was not upto the mark.The line may close anytime soon,hoping it is for good.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
PUBG Mobile is good - handy when don’t have as much time to play PC games anymore