Hello guest, if you read this it means you are not registered. Click here to register in a few simple steps, you will enjoy all features of our Forum. All accounts registered using fake emails will be banned permanently.

Cracking Forum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

New Around Here..

Hello!

Name is Tom and I'm just your average college guy. I'm not the most tech-savvy but I can Google things if that counts haha. I've been exposed to the cracking world years ago, but I recently just got back into looking for a place to stay. I'm interested in learning things along the way, so if there's a beginners area then I'll be there.

Nice to be apart of the community!
(10-04-2019, 01:33 PM)tomthuey Wrote: Hello!

Name is Tom and I'm just your average college guy. I'm not the most tech-savvy but I can Google things if that counts haha. I've been exposed to the cracking world years ago, but I recently just got back into looking for a place to stay. I'm interested in learning things along the way, so if there's a beginners area then I'll be there.

Hi and welcome! Well, for the most part the tech guys usually also just look things up on google/stackoverflow you just need to know what to search for Wink
Welcome to the Crackingsoul.com!
Respect The Rules And Enjoy CrackingSoul

(10-04-2019, 01:33 PM)tomthuey Wrote: Hello!

Hey and welcome Tom. Can totally relate to your post especially the google part xD
Hey Tom! Hope you enjoy your stay around here. I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about cracking
thank you very much for joining crackingsoul. hope you will enjoy a lot
Man, I hope you learn alot about cracking around here