Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Feedback] New general rule & little fix

Subscribe to this thread

As first I would like to say that I really like the fact that all the cracked account threads that were posted up till now are having only 1 account as a content. It turns out that that concept is way more better than posting several cracked accounts within one thread as it often happens that one or two dies while others work but people report those threads as dead (as they did not try all the posted accounts).

Therefore, I would like to suggest adding an new rule to the general rules which will ask of people to post 1 cracked account per 1 thread.

What is even better, keeping the board clean will be much easier if this rule will be applied.

As second, board still needs an little fix. At the moment, people are not required to add reputation to the member in order to open hidden content but is enough only to reply. I think that as long this is the case it will not be easy to measure members activity and therefore will be a lot harder to promote them into higher ranks.

That is why I think this should be fixed before forum starts to gather many new members every day.

p.s. Atm, there are 2 "hide content until reply" icons next to each other which I believe is a mistake.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello Luke!

I updated the rules as you suggested,i thought it was already there.But i forgot to add it.

There are two icons to hide content,as they don't create any malfunction,i would leave them as they are until we get the right plugin.

I am already looking to add that thanks & reply function,it can't be found for free on internet,so,i'm already in contact with some developers who can make what we need on CS.

Thankyou!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(09-03-2017, 06:07 PM)DA Wrote:
Hello Luke!

I updated the rules as you suggested,i thought it was already there.But i forgot to add it.

There are two icons to hide content,as they don't create any malfunction,i would leave them as they are until we get the right plugin.

I am already looking to add that thanks & reply function,it can't be found for free on internet,so,i'm already in contact with some developers who can make what we need on CS.

Thankyou!

DA

Well I am glad that my reminder was useful. Looking forward to see the other solution too.

I'll be adding some other suggestions for which I think they could improve general member experience as soon as they come up on my mind.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.