Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Hello members of crackingsoul. I have just became member and can't understand the interface. Can somebody explain me why in some threads there is a option for reply and in some threads i cannot find reply option. Also there is no mention that the thread is closed.

Thank you
It's because of your crackingsoul membership level. I am pretty much sure it is explained on at least several different ways but you haven't been reading any of them.

You might want to read forum rules and visit some other forum parts before rushing into FPA zone which most of the new members do.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • DA
This is a common problem with all the new members but if you have read the welcome pm you recieved after joining the forum, you would have understood the way CS works.

Sadly, 99% of the new members are just ignoring this pm, thinking that it is boring or a casual pm.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
No no. I read it back. And finally understood. But yes. The 1st time i passed it casually. U r right. Sorry for this cringe post.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to masterjacker17 for this post:
  • DA
Glad to help you out, enjoy CS.

Closing and moving.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.