Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Introduction] Newly just landed

Subscribe to this thread
Hello all,
I am apparently an example of minimal contribution as I have been moved to 'just landed' and lowered privelages
I thoroughly enjoy this site and wish I had more to contribute
Any new members, this is a great place for info and the mods are generous if you follow the rules
Thank you
Hello eyechaser!

I wish you a comfortable stay on Crackingsoul.com and i appreciated that you understand the steps taken but keep in mind,we don't ask for a lot of posting to give you free accounts everyday.The point is that CS needs also contributions from your part.

Check the last banned member,he got more than 60 accounts and never posted a thread on CS.

Regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
Well it is nice to see few words from you. To be honest, I doubt you will be contributing much in the future but as long as you follow the rules you are welcome to stay and enjoy with us.

Cheers
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Thank you Luke and DA,
I just thought I would add to this conversation as I am curious about your thoughts. I do not know anything about 'cracking' myself so don'y have much to add in that regard. As far as contributing to other threads, I felt that just adding to threads that I really don't have any knowledge about just for the sake of adding (seen as contributing) so that I can get my post count up or be seen as participating really just added clutter? I may be wrong. I tried to do my part by keeping the parts of the forum I have access to clean by checking passes to see if active and reporting when I see dead ones. I am now aware that is not enough and will try to do more. I really like this site. It is the only cracking site I now visit (use)

Again, I will try to do more going forward and appreciate the helpful feedback
thanks for the great work you guys do here
Hello man. It is good to have you here
[quote='eyechaser' pid='14273' dateline='1533485706']
Thank you Luke and DA,
I just thought I would add to this conversation as I am curious about your thoughts. I do not know anything about 'cracking' myself so don'y have much to add in that regard. As far as contributing to other threads, I felt that just adding to threads that I really don't have any knowledge about just for the sake of adding (seen as contributing) so that I can get my post count up or be seen as participating really just added clutter? I may be wrong. I tried to do my part by keeping the parts of the forum I have access to clean by checking passes to see if active and reporting when I see dead ones. I am now aware that is not enough and will try to do more. I really like this site. It is the only cracking site I now visit (use)

Again, I will try to do more going forward and appreciate the helpful feedback
thanks for the great work you guys do here
[/quote]

After getting the member rank,feel free to make any suggestions to betterize the things on CS using this [url=https://crackingsoul.com/Forum-Feedbacks-and-Suggestions]section[/url]

Kind regards.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.