Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] News Crisi In Venezuela

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-48103858

Nicolás Maduro vs Juan Guaidó

is going down in Venezuela.
For western media, Maduro is a dictator, and Guiado will bring Democracy.
Russia and China support Muduro, and Guiado is leading a "coup" against the legitimate government.
Can the Media be trusted,today?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DA for this post:
  • Mr. James Bond
Whatever happens, I hope it actually benefits the people of Venezuela. They deserve better then what they've been handed the past few years.
(01-05-2019, 09:57 AM)DA Wrote: Can the Media be trusted,today?

Yep, exactly.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
I have been following this story on the news.  I definitely don't completely trust the media, and I always wonder how much a particular journalist's political views skew their story.  With that being said, I think that, while they may choose to report more of the facts that support their views than of the facts that don't, I think most of the things they state as facts are true.  And, I'm not an expert on Venezuelan politics, but the other countries that seem to be supporting Maduro (Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc.)  aren't exactly known for their freedom or respect for human rights.  Just the list of countries friendly to Maduro --the company he keeps-- says something about him, I think.

I very, VERY much hope the Venezuelan people emerge from this civil war they are having with a cleaner, less corrupt government, however it turns out...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ffant1068 for this post:
  • namenloser
(03-05-2019, 01:56 AM)Ffant1068 Wrote: I have been following this story on the news.  I definitely don't completely trust the media, and I always wonder how much a particular journalist's political views skew their story.  With that being said, I think that, while they may choose to report more of the facts that support their views than of the facts that don't, I think most of the things they state as facts are true.  And, I'm not an expert on Venezuelan politics, but the other countries that seem to be supporting Maduro (Iran, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc.)  aren't exactly known for their freedom or respect for human rights.  Just the list of countries friendly to Maduro --the company he keeps-- says something about him, I think.

I very, VERY much hope the Venezuelan people emerge from this civil war they are having with a cleaner, less corrupt government, however it turns out...

Well said.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mightyjesper for this post:
  • namenloser
I do not trust our media anymore!
I think that the US is behind everything. So what do we know of Ukraine Syria Lybia ...
Ever since Venezuela discovered the new oil reserves, making it the world's largest supplier of oil, they are right at the top of the list.
I'm just sorry for the people who suffer the most.
The normal people suffered, are suffering and will suffer until the current human mentality isn't going to change.

We should need many Robin Hood back today.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
This might be partially an off topic but still pretty much related to the thread at the same time. Beside, not knowing where majority of CS members from and without any intention to point my fingers to anyone saying he is guilty I would like to share with you some facts. Sadly, vast majority of US residents don't have any idea about the facts bellow (also, not by their fault).

As they say, picture often speaks more than a thousand words (even this one contains pretty much of them).

US Democracy World Tour (since the end of of the second world war)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Since, it's the internet , I just assume, everyone is American, Until proven otherwise.