Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Not able to press the "Report Button" in some areas.

Subscribe to this thread
Dear Admin,
It seems it is not possible to use the report button in some areas on the site.
I get a Javascipt Void" message. Hope you can fix it.
Thansk in advance,
San
Haven't yet had any issues with reporting threads but anyway, it would be pretty much helpful to the Admin if you would post the links of the threads/posts at which you are not able to make report off.
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
Hello Sanblack!

I just got two dead accounts reported from you,are those the threads which you couldn't report yesterday?

Let me know..

I think the issues must be solved as the software version of forum has been updated this morning and may be that fixed those small bugs.But,yes,keep me updated here.

Kind regards!

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(25-05-2017, 02:44 PM)DA Wrote: Hello Sanblack!

I just got two dead accounts reported from you,are those the threads which you couldn't report yesterday?

Let me know..

I think the issues must be solved as the software version of forum has been updated this morning and may be that fixed those small bugs.But,yes,keep me updated here.

Kind regards!

DA

Hello DA,
Sorry for the late response.
Yes these where the two threads that i couln't report the day before.
Today I cannot report dead sites again. Should I post it in the Bud section?
so,you mean,you aren't still able to report the dead accounts?

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
solved and moved!

DA