Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

Not an introduction, but an explanation

Subscribe to this thread
DA, probably you not gonna believe me, but I want explain things regarding that ban, because it's so fucking unfair.

This is just a coincidence. CartN and me are not the same person.
The ban is permanent as there are too many coincidences, starting from your username and then the posting of the same account you recieved after the request.

I'm in cracking since years and i have seen of every color. I have read your email and i will say "everything is possibile".

The issue has been reported to the staff too, let us see what can be done. Don't make any new accounts and watch this thread as it will be updated.

Closed.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
The ban remains, i can't understand the reason of making two accounts and then contributing. You were on the good road to get into the team but it is all about trust.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
yeah,The ban remains as we haven't got a reply from @ cartnN regarding this issue.So we apologize for the inconvenience it may cause but you can start contributing in this new account,if you want.We would wait two days for it.
               Follow the Rules and Enjoy Crackingsoul.     
          Don't Ask for Accounts or Promotion Via PM,EARN IT.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to 454subash for this post:
  • DA