Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Open signups torrent boards

Subscribe to this thread
Few of very big private torrent boards have currently open signups because of an domain hack.
Register aslong you can on these sites:
www.theempire.click/forums.php
www.thegeeks.click/forums.php
www.theoccult.click/forums.php
www.thevault.click/forums.php
www.theshow.click/forums.php
www.theplace.click/main.php

Most of the sites are about different subjects as exemple theplace is for self help stuff.
Few states to theplace:
Total Download 2.419433 PB
Total Upload 4.437831 PB
Total Traffic 6.857264 PB

Enjoy
wow,nice share there !

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(24-04-2017, 09:09 PM)DA Wrote: wow,nice share there !

Thanks, i advice to register quickly. They change times when you can register some times like time or day currently, but soon all signups will be closed and there is no way in without invitation. Accounts you get also are worth a lot of money (some boards they pay 100USD or more for an invite) but be careful they need unique ip. If you register twice with same ip both accounts will be closed.
404 - Not Found

?
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(25-04-2017, 03:59 PM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: 404 - Not Found

?

all sites are online don't really understand your question
When u click on the links posted by you,you have 404 not found error,that is what he wanted to say.

Only the last link is opening a page while clicking

DA

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
(25-04-2017, 09:24 PM)DA Wrote: When u click on the links posted by you,you have 404 not found error,that is what he wanted to say.

Only the last link is opening a page while clicking

DA

Should work  now, if not you copy the name of the site in browser and hit enter.
This is how it works...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(26-04-2017, 10:36 AM)Luke Skywalker Wrote: This is how it works...

Don't know what is wrong with your internet or the other page. But all sites 100% online and work. I can access them and others too.
Don't use Torrents, I don't download from somebody's elses computer, or them from Mine.