Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Opinion about Huawei

Subscribe to this thread
Yo, what you guys think about Trump banning Huawei sales on US?, the last time i searched about it UK was following their example and stopped selling Huawei phones, can anyone from UK confirm me this?
I think an interesting battle awaits us in the upcoming months. Sadly, whoever wins, we as a final users will be on the loss. Actually, we already are
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(24-05-2019, 06:02 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: I think an interesting battle awaits us in the upcoming months. Sadly, whoever wins, we as a final users will be on the loss. Actually, we already are

Well good for me that i don't live in the US or UK, but Trump doesn't like Kim Jong Un I ( if not mistaken ) and bans their tech on his country and others follow
Kinda dumb that one government can have that large of an effect on a private company. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
(25-05-2019, 08:08 AM)mightyjesper Wrote: Kinda dumb that one government can have that large of an effect on a private company. I'm sure they'll figure something out.
Let's hope
I have read today that Huawei has published some answers to 13 questions they have been mostly asked recently. They wanted to settle down the heat and make customers safe, satisfied and not worried.

I don't have English version but anyway I was blown away with the answers and the fact how they suck actually. For a company with such a name, recent success and market share their answers were like shit. I don't know who wrote them but whoever did he/she she needs to go to school again. Customers aren't stupid and it sounds like the answers were written for sheeps. The one who approved those answers in such a form to go public and represent official answers should be fired. In total answers did not answered 10% of the matter...

Such a shame for Huawei....
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr. James Bond for this post:
  • claudiog69