Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS 5 rumours and features

Subscribe to this thread
https://www.t3.com/features/sony-ps5-playstation-5

Sony is skipping E3 and PS 5 potentially would have these features.

It's price is also a concern

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/...d72c34e8b4
I am still a PS3 owner but for the Playstation lovers it is a very good news.

Please don't spam my inbox, if i'm not replying, i'm not online and i haven't read your pm. Thanks a lot for understanding.
A bit "off topic"

Few hours ago I have showed my sisters kid the game "Stunts". Not sure how many of you here remember it (published back in 1990 )
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
The next xbox is allegedly going to be ahead of the new sony offering specs wise. E3 should be interesting if MS shows it off.
PS3 days were the days! 
Free online play, good games

PS4 killed it with the exclusives, but I hate how everything is getting online.

Hope MS donesnt fuck up like they did with the Xbox One
They’re focusing on resolution more than FPS. I really hope they reconsider. Not many people have 4K or 8K TVs. It would be more useful to have 1440p or 4K with higher FPS.
(26-04-2019, 12:54 AM)CheggStudent Wrote: They’re focusing on resolution more than FPS. I really hope they reconsider. Not many people have 4K or 8K TVs. It would be more useful to have 1440p or 4K with higher FPS.

60FPS should be the target for 'every' game.
+1 to 60fps
Interesting news it will be good to see which way they go and what they are priced as. 
The best thing about Playstation is the exclusive games.  If they have some good ones for the PS5 then might be time to upgrade.
Just the fact that they are going to be backwards compatible is a big plus in my book.... If they keep it going when the introduce the "slim version" and "pro version" thats the real question....