Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[Gaming] PS 5 rumours and features

Subscribe to this thread
(07-07-2019, 04:31 PM)newaki Wrote: Just the fact that they are going to be backwards compatible is a big plus in my book.... If they keep it going when the introduce the "slim version" and "pro version" thats the real question....

I imagine that's the new norm. The slim thing has been around since the PS2 days at least, and the pro thing will only continue to grow especially with Microsoft doing it with Scarlet.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there are many years left on the current gen systems.  I have a feeling Sony will keep pushing the release back, possibly not until 2022.
(09-07-2019, 07:45 AM)mightyjesper Wrote:
(07-07-2019, 04:31 PM)newaki Wrote: Just the fact that they are going to be backwards compatible is a big plus in my book.... If they keep it going when the introduce the "slim version" and "pro version" thats the real question....

I imagine that's the new norm. The slim thing has been around since the PS2 days at least, and the pro thing will only continue to grow especially with Microsoft doing it with Scarlet.

What i mean is when the came out with PS3, the phat model (first one) was backwords compatible...Then the "slim" version came out and they killed that feature... When PS4 came out, it was not backwards compatible
I imagine they'll try to keep up with Microsoft in that regard as well. Their new console is fully BC.