Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Share Thread:
Hi guys, just wondered if any of you managed to get hold of a PS5 I've tried for over a year now here in the U.K and I still not be able to get hold of one.
They came back in stock in curry's to-day and within 20mins the site crashed and sold out so frustrating, what been your experience of trying to get hold of a PlayStation?Have you had any luck?
As of currently i know nobody personally in the benelux that has one. I looked up on retailers website and post order services, and there is no stock. 
You can put yourself on the list to buy one as soon as there is stock, but a few of my friends allready gave up. 

If you want one quickly or don't want to put yourself on a list i think think ebay is going to be the quickest option however don't take my word for it as i never bought something on ebay.

i myself am more of a pc gamer, i used have previous ps versions and xbox consoles as they came out but sold them after trying them for a few months as i default back to pc, so i didn't try to get hold of these versions yet. 

I wish you luck in your hunt for it <3
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to moeftie for this post:
  • Moonshine
@Moonshine
@moeftie

Guys, I am ''mentioning'' you just to inform you I have moved the thread into the appropriate subforum.

I have one, but I waited for it for a long long time.
Have preordered it a day or two (or a week) after the official preorder announcement.

Right now it's on hold ----> am still waiting for some great games for it (GOW Ragnarok, Hogwarts, etc.)

But yeah, as of now, noone is able to buy it in my country too.
And truth to be told....I don't think we'll be able to buy it anytime soon.

The PS5 Pro (still not announced) has a better chance to be released than a new PS5 stock finally be available  

Anyways, best of luck to you guys
Good things come to those who wait patiently
Read the Rules, please.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StivnQ for this post:
  • Moonshine