Hello Guest
Click here to register in a few simple steps to enjoy all features of our Crackingforum. Using fake emails for registration will lead to a permanent ban.

Crackingforum - Best Cracking Forum - Cracking Soul

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:

[General Discussion] Pets

Subscribe to this thread
I got a white 4 year old Boxer and a 2 year old tuxedo cat
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to newaki for this post:
  • shenmue
I had a pomeranian who lived with us for 12 years. Unfortunately the vet mis diagnosed him, and gave him incorrect medication.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kshitij_it for this post:
  • shenmue
I have 3 tarantulas (their babys atm) and 2 cats that are constantly trying to kill them lol and im looking into getting a bearded dragon soon.
(07-11-2019, 01:52 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: I have 3 tarantulas (their babys atm) and 2 cats that are constantly trying to kill them lol and im looking into getting a bearded dragon soon.

Definitely not my type of pets (except maybe cats). lol
Please read forum rules carefully before making your first posts.
(07-11-2019, 02:56 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote:
(07-11-2019, 01:52 PM)wormtail39 Wrote: I have 3 tarantulas (their babys atm) and 2 cats that are constantly trying to kill them lol and im looking into getting a bearded dragon soon.

Definitely not my type of pets (except maybe cats). lol
haha i used to be an arachnaphobe 2 they do grow on you lol there actually quite cute tbh i mean look at this 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA
personally a dog person because i feel they can feel humans more (?) 
dog owners will get what i mean haha
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to geniusxd for this post:
  • DA
Me and my girlfriend have two cats. I hate the older one but the younger one is sweet if not a little bit to hyper.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to sneakiestanon for this post:
  • DA, shenmue
(19-10-2019, 07:57 PM)Mr. James Bond Wrote: Ahhhh... that's sad. I am kind of soft on feelings. Maybe is better not to have any pet as I knew how would i react loosing it
yeah im the same way maby the best pet for people like you and me is a turtle or a parrot that can live to 100  might have to get our grandchildren to look after it once we die.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to wormtail39 for this post:
  • DA, shenmue